PICK’EM POOL PROMOTION TERMS AND CONDITIONS
THESE ARE THE OFFICIAL PROMOTION TERMS AND CONDITIONS TO AWARD ELIGIBLE WINNERS OF THE PICK’EM POOL. PARTICIPATION IN THE PROMOTION CONSTITUTES ACCEPTANCE OF THESE PROMOTION TERMS AND CONDITIONS (THE “PROMOTION TERMS”).
The period beginning at 10:00a.m PST on September 6, 2018 and ending on December 30, 2018 at 11pm PST.
The Gateway casino sites and food & beverage locations participating in the Contest
- Grand Villa Casino, Burnaby, B.C., Personas Patio + Restaurant + Lounge
- Cascades Casino, Langley, B.C., Match Eatery & Public House
- Starlight Casino, New Westminster, B.C., Match Eatery & Public House
- Cascades Casino, Kamloops, B.C., Match Eatery & Public House
- Cascades Casino, Penticton, B.C., Match Eatery & Public House
- Lake City Casino, Vernon, B.C., Match Eatery & Public House
- Lake City Casino, Kelowna, B.C., Match Eatery & Public House
- Grand Villa Casino, Edmonton, AB., Match Eatery & Public House
- Chances Playtime, Courtenay, B.C., Match Eatery & Public House
- Chances Playtime, Abbotsford, B.C., Red 21 Gaming Tap & Grill
- Chances Playtime, Campbell River, B.C., Match Eatery & Public House
- Chances Squamish, Squamish, B.C., Match Eatery & Public House
- Starlight Casino, Point Edward, Ont., Match Eatery & Public House
Gateway Casinos & Entertainment Limited
$10,000 in Grand Prize Cash Prizes for top 3 point leaders:
- 1st place: $5,000
- 2nd Place: $3,000
- 3rd Place: $2,000
Labatt Brewing Company Limited
$10,000 Football Pick’em Pool
Each week, every entrant has the ability to pick the winner of all NFL games (with no point spread used)
The website is set up so each game must be chosen at least 10 minutes prior to the start of each game. Every correctly picked game is worth 1 point.
The Grand Prize Winner is the Qualified Entrant with the most points at the end of the NFL season!
*Enter Each week at www.gatewayfootball.ca, the promotion offered by Gateway at the Facilities.
Someone who is of legal years of age or older in the Province in which they enter: Must be 19+ in BC/ON and 18+ in AB to play and is a resident of Canada, but does not include:
- Employees, agents, successors and assigns of BCLC, AGLC, OLG, Gateway, Strategy9, the Prize Supplier or any advertising agencies or promotional companies engaged by Gateway in connection with the Promotion;
- Family and household members of same; and
- All banned members as well as participants in BCLC’s , OLG’s or AGLC’s Voluntary Self-Exclusion (VSE) Program during the Entry Period.
How to Enter to Win the Prize::
Football Pool Format:
No purchase required.
During the Entry Period, Qualified Entrants may enter the Promotion by:
a) Enter through www.myclubeatanddrink.com - then Qualified Entrants must register to play. They can also access directly through www.gatewayfootball.ca.
b) Each week, every Qualified Entrant has the ability to pick the winner of all NFL games (with no point spread used).
c) The website records the time each pick is made. Valid picks must be made at least 10 minutes prior to the start of each game. Picks made later than 10 minutes before the start of each game are invalid. No points will be awarded for invalid picks.
d) Each correctly picked game is worth 1 point. 1 point will be awarded in the event of a tied game.
e) Bonus points may be awarded by various methods:
o Entering the “Thursday code word” into the pool website via SMS (3 extra points)
o Entering the “Sunday code word” into the pool website via SMS SMS (2 extra points)
o Entering the “Monday code word” into the pool website via SMS (3 extra points)
f) The winner is the Qualified Entrant with the most points
g) TIE-BREAKER RULE: The difference between your guess on the total score of each game in a week and the actual total score of each game that week (regardless of whether your guess is over or below the actual total) will be summed weekly for the entire season, and the Qualified Entrant with the lowest aggregate weekly difference (i.e., the Qualified Entrant whose guess is closest to the actual total score of all of the games for the entire season) will be the overall winner in the event of a tie.
h) In the event of multiple winners, the value of the Grand Prize will be equally divided between all eligible winners.
Each Qualified Entrant will receive one bonus point when they come on site to receive the ‘special daily’ code word. Qualified Entrants who submit a Thursday code word entry via their login will receive three (3) additional points. Qualified Entrants who submit a Sunday code word entry via their login will receive two (2) additional points. Qualified Entrants who submit a Monday code word entry via their login will receive three (3) additional points. Bonus points will be given to Qualified Entrants, based on time of entry, according to the following schedule:
|Day of Week
||Time of Day
On December 30, 2018, at the end of the NFL regular season (exact time to be determined), the top three winners will be chosen by the total amount of points they received after verified picks using Gateway’s PlayerIQ system are completed and audited to ensure the Qualified Entrants made legitimate picks prior to the kick off of each game. The top three point winners will be notified by phone/email. The odds of a Qualified Entrant winning the Prize will depend on the total number of legitimate picks and bonus entries received during the Entry Period.
- No purchase is necessary to participate in the Promotion.
- All winners must answer a skill testing question.
- Gateway may, at its sole discretion and without liability to any person, alter, amend, suspend or cancel the Promotion and/or the Promotion Terms at any time and for any reason without prior notice.
- Gateway and its designees shall have the right to publish the name, location, likeness and a recent photograph of the winner(s) without remuneration to them.
- Gateway reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to not award any prize in the event that the integrity of all, or a part, of the Promotion is compromised (including, but not limited to, due to computer error, fraud, deception, misrepresentation or misuse). Gateway further reserves the right, at is sole discretion, to disqualify any player or other individual from the Promotion that it finds, in its sole discretion, to be tampering with the entry process, or the operation of the Promotion, to be acting or be in violation of the Promotion Terms and Conditions; or to be acting in a non-sportsmanlike or disruptive manner, or with the intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person, or to interfere in any manner with any aspect of this Promotion. Any use of robotic, automatic, macro, programmed, copied, or like entry methods, will void any entries or picks made by any such methods, and will disqualify any player or participant using such methods without further notice to the player or participant.
- Gateway makes no representations or warranties whatsoever, either expressed or implied, oral or written, in respect of any prize.
- Gateway is not responsible for any typographical errors in the administration of the Promotion and/or in any promotion related materials.
- All prizes must be accepted as awarded. The refusal by an entrant to accept any prize releases and forever discharges Gateway and the Prize Supplier from all obligations to that entrant in connection with the Promotion, including delivery of any prize.
- Before being awarded the Prize, the potential winner will be required to sign and return within the time stipulated by Gateway or the Prize Supplier a full release and indemnity form (and any additional waivers as may be required by the Prize Supplier) stating, among other things, that he/she has read and understood these Promotion Terms and Conditions, grants all consents required by Gateway and the Prize Supplier, authorizes Gateway and the Prize Supplier to broadcast, publish, disseminate and/or otherwise use his/her name, city/town/village and province/territory of residence, photograph, likeness, sobriquet and voice and all other indicia of personality, in connection with any promotion and/or publicity, and/or for general news and/or for entertainment and/or information purposes at no additional compensation to the potential winner, beyond the awarding of the Prize, accepts the Prize as offered and releases Gateway and the Prize Supplier from any and all liability of any kind arising out of the potential winner’s participation in the Promotion and receipt and/or use of the Prize. In the event that a potential winner does not comply with all the provisions as contemplated in these Promotion Terms and Conditions, Gateway and the Prize Supplier shall have the right to disqualify the potential winner, and Gateway and the Prize Supplier shall be fully and completely released and discharged from any liability or responsibility in this regard.
- All Pick’em Pool entries and picks become the property of Gateway who assumes no responsibility for garbled, lost, late, delayed, destroyed or misdirected entries or picks.
- All Gateway decisions in relation to the Promotion are final and binding.
- Personal information is collected in accordance with the Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act (British Columbia) and will be used, accessed, disclosed and stored by Gateway only for the administration of the Promotion. If you have any questions about the collection or use of your personal information, please contact Gateway’s Privacy Officer at 4331 Dominion Street, Burnaby, BC V5G 1C7 604-296-5001. By participating in the Promotion, each entrant: (i) grants to Gateway the right to use his/her name, mailing address, telephone number and e-mail address (“Personal Information”) for the purpose of administering the Promotion, including but not limited to contacting and announcing the winner; (ii) grants to Gateway the right to use his/her Personal Information for publicity and promotional purposes relating to the Promotion in any and all media without further compensation unless prohibited by law; and (iii) acknowledges that Gateway may disclose his/her Personal Information to third-party agents and service providers of Gateway in connection with any of the activities listed in (i) and/or (ii) above.
- The Promotion (including the Promotion Terms and Conditions) shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the province of British Columbia and the federal laws of Canada applicable therein.
- The National Football League, its member clubs and affiliates (the “NFL Entities”) have not offered or sponsored the Promotion in any way. The NFL Entities will have no liability or responsibility for any claim arising in connection with participation in the Promotion or any prize awarded.